2014 is just around the corner and we are extremely excited to begin the New Year. Before we count down to the New Year we wanted to reflect on some of the highlights of 2013 at Woof Walking and Co.
January 2013 was the 6 month Anniversary for our founder Suzanne Carr. Suzanne was able to celebrate the beginning of 2013 by expanding Woof Walking & Co. to include a new partner, Sylvia Shalatski. Together they re-branded the Woof Walking look, launched a new site, created some new social media streams to keep their clients and fans well informed and added a few new services, not to mention had Woof Walking fully Pet First Aid Certified.
By expanding Woof Walking & Co we were not only able to provide more furry clients with great care, but we were also able to help many community fundraisers and organizations. By providing a dollar from every walk and pet sit along with other donations, we were able to participate and help the following:
- Fundraiser Tea Party for Autism & National Service Dogs for Autism
- Leash Free Milton Fundraiser
- Fundraiser for Marlie (2 year old sweet heart battling leukemia)
- The Ride To Conquer Cancer Fundraiser
- The Milton Mutt Strutt & Spring Fair
- Mutt Life 3rd Anniversary Celebration & Fundraiser
- Rustic Red Carpet Night, in support of United Way of Milton
- Craft & Vendor Sale, in support of Caesar’s Pet Food Mission Pet Food Bank
- Mini Holiday Pet Portrait Sessions (with donations to the Jack Russell Rescue of ON)
During 2013 we had to say goodbye to some of our dear furry family members as they made their way to the Rainbow Bridge. Much love to Ocean, Max, Mats & Kobe. You are missed but will never be forgotten.
This year we were also very humbled and grateful to be awarded the 2013 Milton’s Readers’ Choice Diamond Winner for the Best Dog Walking Service. This just re-affirmed to us that we provide outstanding care, service and safety for your beloved dog in a loving environment and we continue to do so!
Our year is coming to a close and we are just touched by all the wonderful and kind words each of our clients have provided to us to let us know how we are doing, not to mention the lovely gifts and gestures they have provided to us as well. We cannot express the gratitude we feel towards each of you.
We are ending this year and taking with us incredible memories and friendships and we are looking forward to bringing on 2014 with a bang and a WOOF!