It is so exciting to bring a new puppy home but as you know puppies need lots of tender care and attention. They may exhibit separation anxiety and their bladders are a bit to small to hold in the entire time while you are at work.
At the same time, if you have a senior dog, they may also have bladder issues, require administration of necessary medications or just need a little tender loving care while you are away.
Woof Walking & Co can help with your puppy or senior dog by letting him/her out to relieve themselves and to provide them with the necessary attention they require.
- 2 visits per day [am/pm], 15 minutes each
- Potty breaks
- Feeding, water and administer medication if required
- Clean up of any accidents (oops)
- Lots of belly rubs
- Photo and update of the walk
- 2 Daily Weekday Visits [AM/PM] $20
- 2 Daily Weekday Visits [AM/PM] $25 if 4 days or less per week
- Second Dog Same Household Additional $5/visit
- Weekdays After 5PM Additional $5
- Weekends Additional $5
- Holidays Additional $10
Holidays Include: New Year’s Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and Boxing Day